1 hr 30 mins
Warning! This is delish! Sauce is made from scratch (Easy). The combination of cheeses and cream cheese is wonderful! I add a little less cheese than what is called for, but if you are like my mom then you will like the amount of cheese called for. The prep time may seem long b/c I included the simmering time in it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups canned diced tomatoes
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup tomato paste
- 1 cup water
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian spices
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 2 small bay leaves
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 boneless chicken breasts, raw chopped
- 1 cup diced sausage (any variety, I use Mild Smoked Sausage)
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 4 ounces sliced swiss cheese (or less)
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese (I use between 1/2-3/4 cup)
- 1 cup grated monterey jack cheese (I use between 1/2-3/4 cup)
- 1Combine first 11 ingredients in a pot; bring to boil and lower heat.
- 2Simmer for 1 hour covered.
- 3Combine ground beef, chicken, and sausage in a pan; cook until done.
- 4Add tomato mixture; simmer for another 20 minutes.
- 5Layer bottom of a 13x9x2 pan with sauce.
- 6Then add a layer of angel hair pasta; pinch cream cheese over pasta, place a single layer of swiss cheese, then 1/2 cheddar and jack cheeses, repeating layers ending with sauce.
- 7Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- 8Top with remaining cheese, return to oven and continue to cook until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Spaghetti with Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (534 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 806.6
- Calories from Fat 424
- Total Fat 47.2 g
- Saturated Fat 25.1 g
- Cholesterol 177.8 mg
- Sodium 1957.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 48.9 g