1/4 Photos of Baked Spaghetti (Weight Watchers Friendly)
1 hr 15 mins
I adapted this from a Light & Tasty cookbook. It was so delicious that I had to put it in the fridge before it was cool just to stop myself from eating it all! For WWers, this works to 6 points per serving. I use Ragu No Sugar Added Tomato & Basil sauce to keep the calorie/fat content as low as possible.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- 2In a large skillet, brown beef, onion, and garlic. Drain fat. Add spaghetti sauce and heat through.
- 3Meanwhile, combine cottage cheese, 2 cups mozzarella, and 1/4 cup parmesan.
- 4In a 9x13 casserole dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, layer 1 cup of meat mixture, half the spaghetti, half the cheese, and half the remaining meat mixture. Repeat layers. Dish will be very full.
- 5Cover with foil and bake at 375°F for 45 minutes. Uncover and add remaining cheeses. Bake an addition 10 minutes.
- 6Allow to stand 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Spaghetti (Weight Watchers Friendly)
Serving Size: 1 (333 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 562.7
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 140.4 mg
- Sodium 828.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 59.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
no-sugar-added spaghetti sauce