I adapted this from a Light & Tasty cookbook. It was so delicious that I had to put it in the fridge before it was cool just to stop myself from eating it all! For WWers, this works to 6 points per serving. I use Ragu No Sugar Added Tomato & Basil sauce to keep the calorie/fat content as low as possible.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, brown beef, onion, and garlic. Drain fat. Add spaghetti sauce and heat through.
- Meanwhile, combine cottage cheese, 2 cups mozzarella, and 1/4 cup parmesan.
- In a 9x13 casserole dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, layer 1 cup of meat mixture, half the spaghetti, half the cheese, and half the remaining meat mixture. Repeat layers. Dish will be very full.
- Cover with foil and bake at 375°F for 45 minutes. Uncover and add remaining cheeses. Bake an addition 10 minutes.
- Allow to stand 10 minutes before serving.