Baked Spaghetti (Taste of Home)
- In a large skillet, saute onion and green pepper in butter until tender.
- Add tomatoes, mushrooms, olives, and oregano. Add ground beef if desired.
- Simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Place 1/2 the spaghetti in a greased 13X9X2 baking dish. Top with half of the vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Mix the soup and water until smooth, pour over casserole. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 30-35 minutes or until heated through.