Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is fun and delicious. Not to mention so easy! My mother is the one who taught me how to make it. Try it I promise you will like it if you like squash. We love this just plain However, it is great if you add a nice spaghetti sauce over it. I make a little sauce and load it with veggies and sausage and meatballs and place that on top of the squash.There are many ways you can serve it.
- Wash the outside of the squash.
- Cut in half length wise.
- Scoop out all the seeds.
- spread 1 Tablespoon of butter inside each half.
- sprinkle with salt,pepper and garlic.
- Place in dish cover tightly with foil.
- Bake for 1 hour at 325 degrees.
- Uncover and use a fork to pull the squash apart starting at one edge turning it into what looks like spaghetti noodles.
- Continue to do this method all the way around the inside of the squash until you have reached the shell.
- Fluff shreds with fork when finished.
- You can eat it plain or pour spaghetti sauce over the top.
- You can also just place more veggies over the top.