Recipe by Peace,Love&Hope
This recipe is fun and delicious. Not to mention so easy! My mother is the one who taught me how to make it. Try it I promise you will like it if you like squash. We love this just plain However, it is great if you add a nice spaghetti sauce over it. I make a little sauce and load it with veggies and sausage and meatballs and place that on top of the squash.There are many ways you can serve it.
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash the outside of the squash.
- Cut in half length wise.
- Scoop out all the seeds.
- spread 1 Tablespoon of butter inside each half.
- sprinkle with salt,pepper and garlic.
- Place in dish cover tightly with foil.
- Bake for 1 hour at 325 degrees.
- Uncover and use a fork to pull the squash apart starting at one edge turning it into what looks like spaghetti noodles.
- Continue to do this method all the way around the inside of the squash until you have reached the shell.
- Fluff shreds with fork when finished.
- You can eat it plain or pour spaghetti sauce over the top.
- You can also just place more veggies over the top.