Recipe by Aimchick
One of my fall favorites. I am so happy this is back in season. I could eat this stuff by the bucket! This is the easiest side dish ever.
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Cut spaghetti squash in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out seeds inside completely.
- Place skin side up in a baking dish and add water to the pan (depending on the pan you use and the size of the squash; 2 cups might not be enough -- use enough water to come up one inch on the sides of the squash).
- Bake for 45 minutes to and hour.
- Remove from oven and pan and scrape out the inside of the squash with a fork -- revealing spaghetti like strands.
- Add butter and salt and enjoy!