I found this recipe off of Recipe Goldmine. We love Baked Spaghetti and this recipe for it is so easy and delicious! Serve it with a green salad and some garlic bread for an easy meal. This could be made in advance to freeze and would be a great potluck dish.
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
- Boil spaghetti until Al Dente drain and set aside.
- Mix ricotta, milk and eggs together in a small bowl; add to spaghetti and stir together.
- Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking pan and press spaghetti mixture into it until compact and even.
- Cook ground beef, sausage, and garlic in a large skillet.
- Drain fat, removing as much as possible.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce.
- Spread evenly over spaghetti base in pan.
- Layer slices of Provolone over meat mixture, then add the grated Romano on top of that.
- Bake 20 minutes.