1/1 Photo of Baked Spaghetti Pie
Little Bee's Note:
I found this recipe off of Recipe Goldmine. We love Baked Spaghetti and this recipe for it is so easy and delicious! Serve it with a green salad and some garlic bread for an easy meal. This could be made in advance to freeze and would be a great potluck dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
- 2Boil spaghetti until Al Dente drain and set aside.
- 3Mix ricotta, milk and eggs together in a small bowl; add to spaghetti and stir together.
- 4Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking pan and press spaghetti mixture into it until compact and even.
- 5Cook ground beef, sausage, and garlic in a large skillet.
- 6Drain fat, removing as much as possible.
- 7Stir in spaghetti sauce.
- 8Spread evenly over spaghetti base in pan.
- 9Layer slices of Provolone over meat mixture, then add the grated Romano on top of that.
- 10Bake 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Spaghetti Pie
Serving Size: 1 (626 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1631.2
- Calories from Fat 749
- Total Fat 83.2 g
- Saturated Fat 41.5 g
- Cholesterol 341.7 mg
- Sodium 1707.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 127.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 87.9 g