Recipe by MadCity Dale
A recipe my wife has prepared from leftovers at family Spaghetti Dinner. A very quickie meal during the work week. Have no Idea where it came from her family. They're all Norwegians or Germans. Hmmmmmmm somewhere it popped in! Easy, simple, and tasty.
Top Review by Julie F
I followed this recipe except for the exact amounts. I used my own personal preference there. This was just what I was looking for - flexible, quick and easy...and delicious too!
- 453.59 g leftover cooked spaghetti
- 2 beaten eggs
- 177.44 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 354.88 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 709.5 ml spaghetti sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut spaghetti into aproximately 3" to 4" pieces.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl, add spaghett into and mix well, add parmesan cheese and blend all.
- Grease a glass 8" x 11" baking dish. Layer 1/2 of mixture on bottom, layer 1/2 of mozzarella cheese on top, layer rest of spaghetti and top with balance of mozzarella.
- Bake, uncovered, in preheated 325 degree oven for 40 minutes.
- Remove, slice into squares. As you serve top with 1-2 cups sauce, and sprinkle a little green or parmesan cheese on top to garnish. Reheat for lunch tomorrow.