Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
A recipe my wife has prepared from leftovers at family Spaghetti Dinner. A very quickie meal during the work week. Have no Idea where it came from her family. They're all Norwegians or Germans. Hmmmmmmm somewhere it popped in! Easy, simple, and tasty.
- 453.59 g leftover cooked spaghetti
- 2 beaten eggs
- 177.44 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 354.88 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 709.5 ml spaghetti sauce
- Cut spaghetti into aproximately 3" to 4" pieces.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl, add spaghett into and mix well, add parmesan cheese and blend all.
- Grease a glass 8" x 11" baking dish. Layer 1/2 of mixture on bottom, layer 1/2 of mozzarella cheese on top, layer rest of spaghetti and top with balance of mozzarella.
- Bake, uncovered, in preheated 325 degree oven for 40 minutes.
- Remove, slice into squares. As you serve top with 1-2 cups sauce, and sprinkle a little green or parmesan cheese on top to garnish. Reheat for lunch tomorrow.
I followed this recipe except for the exact amounts. I used my own personal preference there. This was just what I was looking for - flexible, quick and easy...and delicious too!
One bite and you will feel the last willful snap of self-control. Made for Spring PAC 2012.