1/1 Photo of Baked Spaghetti Pie
MadCity Dale's Note:
A recipe my wife has prepared from leftovers at family Spaghetti Dinner. A very quickie meal during the work week. Have no Idea where it came from her family. They're all Norwegians or Germans. Hmmmmmmm somewhere it popped in! Easy, simple, and tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut spaghetti into aproximately 3" to 4" pieces.
- 2Beat eggs in a large bowl, add spaghett into and mix well, add parmesan cheese and blend all.
- 3Grease a glass 8" x 11" baking dish. Layer 1/2 of mixture on bottom, layer 1/2 of mozzarella cheese on top, layer rest of spaghetti and top with balance of mozzarella.
- 4Bake, uncovered, in preheated 325 degree oven for 40 minutes.
- 5Remove, slice into squares. As you serve top with 1-2 cups sauce, and sprinkle a little green or parmesan cheese on top to garnish. Reheat for lunch tomorrow.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Spaghetti Pie
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.9
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 96.4 mg
- Sodium 653.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 18.6 g