1/5 Photos of Baked Spaghetti Pie
This hearty Italian dish makes a simple spaghetti dinner without meat. Use homemade marinara sauce or a good bottled kind for an easy dinner. Add some garlic bread and a salad and you're all set. This recipe is from Good Housekeeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
- 2Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 3Grease 9-inch glass pie plate.
- 4In large bowl, with fork, beat eggs.
- 5Stir ricotta and Parmesan cheese until blended.
- 6Add spaghetti to ricotta mixture and stir until well coated.
- 7Transfer spaghetti mixture to prepared pie plate; top with marinara sauce.
- 8Sprinkle with mozzarella and remaining Romano cheese.
- 9Bake pie 25 minutes.
- 10Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes for easier serving.
- 11Cut into wedges to serve.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Spaghetti Pie
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 469.2
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 108.1 mg
- Sodium 917.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 25.3 g