This is a "quick" way to make Paula Deen's Baked Spaghetti
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crumble Ground Beef into a large skillet.
- 2Cook over medium-high until no pink is in meat.
- 3Drain Fat from meat.
- 4Saute onions in small pan until soft.
- 5Add meat to 2 cups of bottled tomato sauce
- 6Add 1 cup of diced tomatoes, onion and pimetos
- 7Simmer for 20 minutes or more.
- 8Cook spaghetti as per package.
- 9Cover bottom of 13 x 9 x 2 pan with sauce.
- 10Add a layer of pasta and less than 1/2 of each of the cheeses.
- 11repeat layers ending with sauce on top.
- 12Bake in oven for 30 minutes.
- 13Top Casserole with remaining cheese.
- 14Cook about 5 more minutes.
Browse Our Top Novelty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Spaghetti Paula Deen - Fast Version
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 426.3
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 85.2 mg
- Sodium 525.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 27.8 g