Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Family favorite, easy cheesy spaghetti baked and served with your favorite pasta sauce. Makes 2 9x12 pans, scale if needed. Great for pot-lucks. Add a bit of sauteed garlic if you wish.
- 2 lbs spaghetti, cooked
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup parsley flakes
- 4 cups mozzarella cheese
- Combine spaghetti, eggs, parmesan and parsley.
- Spread into 9 x 12 pan, making 2 layers with mozarella in between and on top. (Makes 2 pans)
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Cut into squares and serve with hot pasta sauce.