This is a nice quick easy frittata recipe that I make. Found it in a family circle magazine years ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 30 butter or 30 margarine
- 125 g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red capsicum, seeded and chopped (I use red)
- 125 g ham, sliced or diced
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup thickened cream or 1 cup milk
- salt and pepper
- 100 g spaghetti, cooked and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese (or prebought)
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- 2grease a 23cm flan dish.
- 3melt butter in frying pan.
- 4add mushrooms cook over low heat 2-3 minute.
- 5add capsicum, cook 1 minute.
- 6stir in ham and peas.
- 7remove pan from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- 8in a small bowl whisk eggs, cream, salt and pepper.
- 9add spaghetti, parsley and mushroom mixture to bowl and stir.
- 10pour into prepared dish and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- 11bake 25-30 minute.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Spaghetti Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.9
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 270.2 mg
- Sodium 479.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 17.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: