Recipe by jmills326
This is a great way to turn plain old spaghetti into a treat! This works with any type pasta you like. I just usually use the thin spaghetti because that's what my husband likes. Sometimes I use ziti and call it "Baked Ziti"!
- 16 ounces thin spaghetti
- 27 1⁄2 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil spaghetti according to package directions.
- Mix together spaghetti, sauce, half of the mozzarella cheese (4 oz) and half of the parmesan cheese (1/4 cup). (Hint: I don't usually use all of the pasta; we like ours a little saucier. Use as much of the cooked pasta as suits you).
- Spray 13X9 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Pour spaghetti mixture into casserole dish.
- Top with remaining mozzarella & parmesan cheeses.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until the casserole is bubbly and the cheese is melted.
- Serve with garlic bread & a salad. Yum!