Recipe by Sarabbismama
I was given this recipe by a friend when I needed more budget meals. I changed it up just a little to suit our family, but it's so versatile you can adapt it easily to your family or pantry!
- 1 lb spaghetti noodles, cooked
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 -2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 -2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Saute onion and garlic in large saucepan.
- When onions and garlic are cooked add can of crushed tomatoes, sugar, and seasonings, bring to a simmer.
- When simmering add shredded cheese and stir until melted.
- Mix cook noodles into sauce and pour into greased baking dish.
- Bake at 350* for 15-20 min or until bubbly.