Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
I was given this recipe by a friend when I needed more budget meals. I changed it up just a little to suit our family, but it's so versatile you can adapt it easily to your family or pantry!
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Saute onion and garlic in large saucepan.
- When onions and garlic are cooked add can of crushed tomatoes, sugar, and seasonings, bring to a simmer.
- When simmering add shredded cheese and stir until melted.
- Mix cook noodles into sauce and pour into greased baking dish.
- Bake at 350* for 15-20 min or until bubbly.