Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Something that is super easy and is delicious. Passed down from my mother to me. She got it from a friend. This hits the spot every time.
- In a 3 Qt Sauce Pan bring Water to a boil.
- Place noodles into water and boil per instructions (roughly 7 minutes).
- While water is on heat and noodles are cooking brown the Ground Beef and Pork Sausage in a medium skillet.
- After noodles are cooked, drain out the water and place on the bottom of a large casserole dish.
- Pour Alfredo Sauce onto noodles and mix into the noodles evenly. Even noodles over bottom of dish.
- Pour over browned Beef and Sausage. Even out over noodles.
- Season Black Pepper and Garlic Powder over meat to liking.
- Spread Spaghetti Sauce over ground meat and level out into a layer. Do not mix it in!
- Spread Cheese over the sauce to give a nice even layer.
- Place casserole dish into the oven at 350°F for 15 minutes, or until the cheese begins to brown a bit. Remove and let cool for a few minutes so that it can easily be cut into even portions.