Something that is super easy and is delicious. Passed down from my mother to me. She got it from a friend. This hits the spot every time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 3 Qt Sauce Pan bring Water to a boil.
- 2Place noodles into water and boil per instructions (roughly 7 minutes).
- 3While water is on heat and noodles are cooking brown the Ground Beef and Pork Sausage in a medium skillet.
- 4After noodles are cooked, drain out the water and place on the bottom of a large casserole dish.
- 5Pour Alfredo Sauce onto noodles and mix into the noodles evenly. Even noodles over bottom of dish.
- 6Pour over browned Beef and Sausage. Even out over noodles.
- 7Season Black Pepper and Garlic Powder over meat to liking.
- 8Spread Spaghetti Sauce over ground meat and level out into a layer. Do not mix it in!
- 9Spread Cheese over the sauce to give a nice even layer.
- 10Place casserole dish into the oven at 350°F for 15 minutes, or until the cheese begins to brown a bit. Remove and let cool for a few minutes so that it can easily be cut into even portions.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.3
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 76.1 mg
- Sodium 575.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 20.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: