Recipe by D1gitalR1ze
Something that is super easy and is delicious. Passed down from my mother to me. She got it from a friend. This hits the spot every time.
- 3 ounces pasta noodles, uncooked (Spaghetti Noodles)
- 1 lb lean ground beef (thawed)
- 1 lb pork sausage (thawed)
- 1 (15 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1 (24 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- black pepper
- garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 3 Qt Sauce Pan bring Water to a boil.
- Place noodles into water and boil per instructions (roughly 7 minutes).
- While water is on heat and noodles are cooking brown the Ground Beef and Pork Sausage in a medium skillet.
- After noodles are cooked, drain out the water and place on the bottom of a large casserole dish.
- Pour Alfredo Sauce onto noodles and mix into the noodles evenly. Even noodles over bottom of dish.
- Pour over browned Beef and Sausage. Even out over noodles.
- Season Black Pepper and Garlic Powder over meat to liking.
- Spread Spaghetti Sauce over ground meat and level out into a layer. Do not mix it in!
- Spread Cheese over the sauce to give a nice even layer.
- Place casserole dish into the oven at 350°F for 15 minutes, or until the cheese begins to brown a bit. Remove and let cool for a few minutes so that it can easily be cut into even portions.