Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a great recipe to double for a potluck.
- 1⁄2 lb vermicelli
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 3⁄4 cups water
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce, your favorite
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded or 4 ounces shredded four cheese blend
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
- Brown ground beef, onion and garlic; drain if necessary.
- Add tomato sauce, soup, water and spaghetti sauce.
- Simmer approx.
- 10 minutes.
- Combine spaghetti and sauce.
- Pour half the spaghetti& sauce into a 9x13 baking dish; sprinkle with half the cheeses.
- Pour remaining spaghetti& sauce over top; sprinkle with remaining cheeses.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour.