Rachael's Kitchen Goodies's Note:
Rachael's Recipe Notes: Serve with garlic bread or bread and butter and a salad and maybe some steamed broccoli. Feel free to add mushrooms or cooked ground beef, whatever your family enjoys! If you prefer, you can omit the tomatoes and sauce and use just olive oil and cheese (use extra of both), and add the broccoli right into the casserole. I call that Baked White Spaghetti.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb cooked spaghetti, any brand any kind thin linguini whatever
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce, any brand any kind use homemade if you have it about 4-1/2 cups
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained or 1 (16 ounce) can whole canned tomatoes, cut up by you, undrained
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil, vegetable corn canola whatever you have on hand
- 1 -2 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 -2 garlic clove, smashed fresh garlic
- 1 (8 ounce) can black olives, cut in half
- 1Preheat oven to 350*F.
- 2In large bowl, mix cooked hot cooked spaghetti with olive oil and grated parmesan cheese. Add garlic powder, tomatoes with their juice, olives (if using) and spaghetti sauce; mix well.
- 3Pour into 9x13" baking dish or 2-quart casserole dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- 4Top with shredded mozzarella cheese. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until cheese on top is hot and bubbly and slightly browned.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 599.4
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 33.1 mg
- Sodium 2118.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 24.0 g
- Protein 23.1 g