Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Rachael's Recipe Notes: Serve with garlic bread or bread and butter and a salad and maybe some steamed broccoli. Feel free to add mushrooms or cooked ground beef, whatever your family enjoys! If you prefer, you can omit the tomatoes and sauce and use just olive oil and cheese (use extra of both), and add the broccoli right into the casserole. I call that Baked White Spaghetti.
- 1 lb cooked spaghetti, any brand any kind thin linguini whatever
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce, any brand any kind use homemade if you have it about 4-1/2 cups
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained or 1 (16 ounce) can whole canned tomatoes, cut up by you, undrained
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil, vegetable corn canola whatever you have on hand
- 1 -2 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 -2 garlic clove, smashed fresh garlic
- 1 (8 ounce) can black olives, cut in half
- dried oregano (optional)
- basil (optional)
- parsley (optional)
- Italian spices (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- In large bowl, mix cooked hot cooked spaghetti with olive oil and grated parmesan cheese. Add garlic powder, tomatoes with their juice, olives (if using) and spaghetti sauce; mix well.
- Pour into 9x13" baking dish or 2-quart casserole dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Top with shredded mozzarella cheese. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until cheese on top is hot and bubbly and slightly browned.
Good and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written other then I didn't add the black olives as my kids aren't fans. Everyone enjoyed this. I made this as a side dish with hamburgers that I made on the grill so I cooked this on the grill also. Made for Fall PAC 2008.