Recipe by MizzNezz
This is from our church cookbook, it's truly delicious. Everyone digs into this at a potluck. When I make this for just us, I build it in 2 pans, freezing one for later.
- 236.59 ml chopped onion
- 236.59 ml chopped green pepper
- 14.79 ml butter
- 793.78 g can tomatoes, cut up,don't drain
- 113.39 g can mushroom pieces
- 56.69 g can sliced ripe olives
- 9.85 ml oregano
- 453.59 g ground beef, brown and drain
- 283.49 g spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 473.18 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 283.49 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 59.14 ml water
- 59.14 ml grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In lg skillet, saute onion and green pepper in butter.
- Add tomatoes, mushrooms, olives, and oregano.
- Add cooked beef.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Place half of the cooked spaghetti in greased 13x9 baking pan.
- Top with half the meat mix.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup cheddar cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Mix soup and water until smooth; pour over casserole.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350* for 30-35 minutes, until heated through.