Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
A different twist on spaghetti, and sounds yummy
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, cut small
- 3⁄4 cup broken spaghetti
- 3⁄4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Sprinkle raw spaghetti in a 1 1/2 qt casserole dish.
- Mix tomatoes, water, onion and pepper and pour over spaghetti.
- Add cheese and cover.
- Bake 90 mins at 300F.
ok, so i was preparing this and realized there are no spices or flavorings in this recipe! i added some garlic, oregano, and basil, but it was still kind of blah. it's very onion-y, but it does make for a healthy meal that makes good leftovers.
I cut this in half and made it for my wife, she liked it so much she want me to make the whole thing next week so she can take it for lunches.
This was excellent and SO easy! I added some smokies cut up on top during the last half hour and it tasted great.