1 hr 15 mins
Very easy dish. Comes in handy during holidays. Can be put together and baked later. Its a nice change from regular spaghetti.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup onion
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (28 ounce) can chopped tomatoes, with liquid
- mushroom, cut up
- 1 (3 ounce) can chopped olives
- 1 lb ground beef, can be made without beef
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 (12 ounce) package spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup water
- 1/2-1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1In large skillet,saute onion,green pepper in butter until tender but not brown.
- 2Add tomatoes,mushrooms,olives,ground beef,oregano.
- 3Simmer,uncovered for 10 minutes.
- 4Place half of cooked spaghet in a greased 13x9x2 baking dish (greased).
- 5Top with half the meat sauce.
- 6Sprinkle with 1 cup cheese.
- 7Add remaining spaghetti.
- 8Add remaining sauce.
- 9Add remaining cheese.
- 10Mix soup with 1 cup water until smooth,pour over casserole.
- 11Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- 12Bake covered for 1 hour at 350,or heated through and bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 408.1
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 62.0 mg
- Sodium 537.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 22.0 g