1/2 Photos of Baked Spaghetti
I love making this recipe and people love polishing it very quickly. I like that you can make it before you need it and clean up the kitchen! Then, take it out of the frig and pop it in the oven... et voila! Great for covered dish/potluck dinners; travels well--and even yummy when reheated. Enjoy! (Recipe from ex-MIL)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package spaghetti
- 6 ounces grated cheddar cheese
- 1 lb ground chuck or 1 lb ground round
- 1/2 lb bulk sausage
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 (29 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (3 ounce) can mushrooms (I use fresh and cook with meat) (optional)
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian spices
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1Cook spaghetti according to pkg directions; drain.
- 2Place in lightly greased 8x8-inch baking dish; top with grated cheese.
- 3In Dutch oven, brown meat, onion, and garlic until meat is cooked, stirring to crumble; drain.
- 4Stir in tomato sauce, ketchup, Worcestershire, mushrooms, and seasonings; simmer 5 minutes, stirring often.
- 5Pour over spaghetti, spreading evenly.
- 6Cover tightly with foil and refrigerate overnight.
- 7Bake uncovered at 350° for 25-30 minutes.
- 8Recipe is easily doubled.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 577.7
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 109.6 mg
- Sodium 1443.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 33.0 g