Recipe by mmlwjr
Made this for the first time last night,(nov.30-04) it was a big hit. The DH took it to work in a thermos for today's lunch.
Top Review by LW Taylor
This was ok...I have to say my other baked spaghetti recipe is better....this one just took less time to prepare.Naturally, I added garlic to it(a spaghetti recipe with no garlic???)And I added extra seasoning, but it still seemed bland to me. My son seemed to enjoy it though,which is why I gave it the three star rating.
- 236.59 ml chopped onion
- 236.59 ml chopped green pepper
- 14.79 ml margarine
- 793.78 g diced tomatoes with juice
- 283.49 g can sliced mushrooms
- 396.89 g cansliced black olives
- 9.85 ml oregano
- 453.59 g hamburger, browned & drained
- 340.19 g cooked spaghetti
- 473.18 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 283.49 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 59.14 ml water
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onion& green pepper in marge till tender.
- Add tomatoes, mushrooms, olives& oregano.
- Add hamburger.
- Simmer for 10 minute.
- Place 1/2 spaghetti in greased 9x13 pan.
- Top with 1/2 veggie mixture, sprinkle with 1 Celsius grated cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Mix soup& water till smooth, spread over casserole.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered 30-35 min@ 350 or until heated through.