Made this for the first time last night,(nov.30-04) it was a big hit. The DH took it to work in a thermos for today's lunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 (10 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 (14 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 lb hamburger, browned & drained
- 12 ounces cooked spaghetti
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1Saute onion& green pepper in marge till tender.
- 2Add tomatoes, mushrooms, olives& oregano.
- 3Add hamburger.
- 4Simmer for 10 minute.
- 5Place 1/2 spaghetti in greased 9x13 pan.
- 6Top with 1/2 veggie mixture, sprinkle with 1 Celsius grated cheese.
- 7Repeat layers.
- 8Mix soup& water till smooth, spread over casserole.
- 9Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- 10Bake, uncovered 30-35 min@ 350 or until heated through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (384 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 449.1
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 70.4 mg
- Sodium 1157.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 25.6 g