1/2 Photos of Baked Southwestern Egg Rolls With Avocado Ranch
Make sure you don't fill the rolls too much or they will burst during cooking. Makes 48 small egg rolls or 24 big ones.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For Egg rolls
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry with paper towel
- 2 cups mexican cheese, shredded
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- egg rolls or wonton wrapper
- 1For Egg Rolls:.
- 2Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 3Line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- 4In a large bowl mix together corn, black beans, spinach, Mexican cheese, chilies, green onion, cumin, chili powder, salt and cayenne pepper.
- 5Using a small spoon, scoop a small amount of filling onto the egg roll or wonton wrapper.
- 6Starting at a corner, carefully start to roll the wrapper. When it’s slightly rolled, tuck in the two sides and continue rolling to the last point.
- 7Wet your finger with water and dab a bit on the corner to seal the egg roll.
- 8Repeat with remaining wrappers and filling, placing them slightly apart on the baking sheet.
- 9Lightly spray the tops of the egg rolls with cooking spray and bake for 15 minutes, flipping them at least once during baking.
- 10For Ranch:.
- 11Place mayonnaise, sour cream, buttermilk, olive oil, lemon juice, green onin, salt, and avocado in a blender and pulse until smooth.
- 12Use immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Southwestern Egg Rolls With Avocado Ranch
Serving Size: 1 (1784 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.3
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 14.4 mg
- Sodium 384.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: