Make sure you don't fill the rolls too much or they will burst during cooking. Makes 48 small egg rolls or 24 big ones.
For Egg rolls
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry with paper towel
- 2 cups mexican cheese, shredded
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- egg rolls or wonton wrapper
- 3⁄8 cup mayonnaise
- 3⁄8 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons buttermilk
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 green onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 avocado, peeled and pitted
- For Egg Rolls:.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix together corn, black beans, spinach, Mexican cheese, chilies, green onion, cumin, chili powder, salt and cayenne pepper.
- Using a small spoon, scoop a small amount of filling onto the egg roll or wonton wrapper.
- Starting at a corner, carefully start to roll the wrapper. When it’s slightly rolled, tuck in the two sides and continue rolling to the last point.
- Wet your finger with water and dab a bit on the corner to seal the egg roll.
- Repeat with remaining wrappers and filling, placing them slightly apart on the baking sheet.
- Lightly spray the tops of the egg rolls with cooking spray and bake for 15 minutes, flipping them at least once during baking.
- For Ranch:.
- Place mayonnaise, sour cream, buttermilk, olive oil, lemon juice, green onin, salt, and avocado in a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Use immediately.