Another from "What's For Dinner?" This is a delicious fish dish. The bacon gives it a nice salty/smoky flavor. This is a quick and easy way to prepare fish. Good with a tossed salad and crusty bread.
- Cook bacon until crisp and crumble. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray an 11 x 7 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place fish fillets in baking dish.
- In a small bowl mix butter, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Pour this over the fish and bake until fish flakes. About 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with crumbled bacon and chives before serving.
The bacon adds a nice smoked flavor. Perfect for fish and bacon lovers!