Recipe by JillAZ
Another from "What's For Dinner?" This is a delicious fish dish. The bacon gives it a nice salty/smoky flavor. This is a quick and easy way to prepare fish. Good with a tossed salad and crusty bread.
- 2 lbs sole (such as cod) or 2 lbs other white fish (such as cod)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1⁄4 lb bacon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook bacon until crisp and crumble. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray an 11 x 7 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place fish fillets in baking dish.
- In a small bowl mix butter, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Pour this over the fish and bake until fish flakes. About 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with crumbled bacon and chives before serving.