- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (6 ounce) red snapper fillets
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 canned chipotle chile in adobo, finely chopped
- lemon wedge
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine the first 4 ingredients; sprinkle evenly over fish; put fish on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
- While fish is baking, combine butter and chile.
- Spread butter mixture evenly over fish.
- Serve with lemon wedges.