Jazz Lover's Note:
I found this delicious looking bar recipe on another website and the picture looks scrumptious. www.lovintheoven.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 king-sized milk chocolate candy bars (e.g. Hershey's)
- 1 1/2 cups marshmallow creme (not melted marshmallows)
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Grease an 8-inch square baking pan.
- 2In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light.
- 3Beat in egg and vanilla. In a small bowl, whisk together flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt.
- 4Add to butter mixture and mix at a low speed until combined.
- 5Divide dough in half and press half of dough into an even layer on the bottom of the prepared pan.
- 6Place chocolate bars over dough. 2 king-sized Hershey’s bars should fit perfectly side by side, but break the chocolate (if necessary) to get it to fit in a single layer no more than 1/4 inch thick.
- 7Spread chocolate with marshmallow creme or fluff.
- 8Place remaining dough in a single layer on top of the fluff (most easily achieved by flattening the dough into small shingles and laying them together).
- 9Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until lightly browned.
- 10Cool completely before cutting into bars.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Smores'
Serving Size: 1 (989 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.0
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 28.1 mg
- Sodium 155.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 23.6 g
- Protein 2.4 g