Recipe by Joseph
This very easy to make treat will have people asking for s'more! It is very easy to make and is just as good (maybe a litle better)as its campfire cousin. Great for Christmas cookie trays.
Top Review by nnreq
Made these tonught with my 2 1/2 year old daughter. They are easy enough that she was able to help me do a large part of the preparation for this dessert. My Husband, who has a major sweet tooth said that it was good. Didn't taste too much like smores to me though. I would make this again because of the ease and it was tasty.
- sugar cookie mix, 1 package
- 3 (1 5/8 ounce) milk chocolate candy bars
- 1 (7 ounce) can marshmallow creme
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350'F.
- Grease an 8" square pan.
- Follow directions on Sugar Cookie mix.
- Stir until thoroughly blended.
- Divide cookie dough in half.
- Press half the dough evenly into bottom of pan.
- Cut each milk chocolate bar into 12 sections by following division marks on bars.
- Arrange chocolate sections into 4 rows, with 9 sections in each row.
- Place spoonfuls of marshmallow creme on top of chocolate.
- Spread to cover chocolate and cookie dough.
- Drop remaining cookie dough by teaspoonfuls on top of marshmallow creme.
- Spread lightly with back of spoon.
- Bake at 350'F.
- for 25-30 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into squares.