Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This very easy to make treat will have people asking for s'more! It is very easy to make and is just as good (maybe a litle better)as its campfire cousin. Great for Christmas cookie trays.
- sugar cookie mix, 1 package
- 3 (1 5/8 ounce) milk chocolate candy bars
- 1 (7 ounce) can marshmallow creme
- Preheat oven to 350'F.
- Grease an 8" square pan.
- Follow directions on Sugar Cookie mix.
- Stir until thoroughly blended.
- Divide cookie dough in half.
- Press half the dough evenly into bottom of pan.
- Cut each milk chocolate bar into 12 sections by following division marks on bars.
- Arrange chocolate sections into 4 rows, with 9 sections in each row.
- Place spoonfuls of marshmallow creme on top of chocolate.
- Spread to cover chocolate and cookie dough.
- Drop remaining cookie dough by teaspoonfuls on top of marshmallow creme.
- Spread lightly with back of spoon.
- Bake at 350'F.
- for 25-30 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into squares.
Made these tonught with my 2 1/2 year old daughter. They are easy enough that she was able to help me do a large part of the preparation for this dessert. My Husband, who has a major sweet tooth said that it was good. Didn't taste too much like smores to me though. I would make this again because of the ease and it was tasty.
I made a simalar thing once, but used a graham cracker crust (crushed graham's & butter) and also used some of the crushed graham crackers on top of the marshmallow....MMM MMM MMM!! I'm sure the recipe is great either way!!
these were excellent -- especially warmed up with a little vanilla ice cream! Will make again for sure