This very easy to make treat will have people asking for s'more! It is very easy to make and is just as good (maybe a litle better)as its campfire cousin. Great for Christmas cookie trays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- sugar cookie mix, 1 package
- 3 (1 5/8 ounce) milk chocolate candy bars
- 1 (7 ounce) can marshmallow creme
- 1Preheat oven to 350'F.
- 2Grease an 8" square pan.
- 3Follow directions on Sugar Cookie mix.
- 4Stir until thoroughly blended.
- 5Divide cookie dough in half.
- 6Press half the dough evenly into bottom of pan.
- 7Cut each milk chocolate bar into 12 sections by following division marks on bars.
- 8Arrange chocolate sections into 4 rows, with 9 sections in each row.
- 9Place spoonfuls of marshmallow creme on top of chocolate.
- 10Spread to cover chocolate and cookie dough.
- 11Drop remaining cookie dough by teaspoonfuls on top of marshmallow creme.
- 12Spread lightly with back of spoon.
- 13Bake at 350'F.
- 14for 25-30 minutes or until light golden brown.
- 15Cool completely.
- 16Cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked S'mores
Serving Size: 1 (349 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.1
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 3.5 mg
- Sodium 30.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 18.9 g
- Protein 1.3 g