Recipe by lets.eat
Crunchy and tender, goes great with steak. Our boys like to eat them with their fingers dipped in ketchup (The potatoes dipped in ketchup-not their fingers!)
- 4 large baking potatoes, scrubbed
- 1⁄4 cup oleo, melted
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut unpared potatoes into 1/4" thick slices.
- Place overlapping slices in buttered oven to table 13x9x2 pan.
- mix butter and oil.
- Brush slices with mixture.
- Pour remaining over potatoes.
- Sprinkle with garlic, salt and thyme.
- Bake 400 degrees 25 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are done and browned at the edges.
- Serve immediately.