Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
A great and easy shrimp recipe that is a fabulous dish for dinner guests. Just prepare and refrigerate until serving time, then just pop it in the oven.
- 680.38 g large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 clove minced garlic
- 118.29 ml fresh breadcrumb (apprx 1 slice bread)
- 14.78 ml finely chopped fresh parsley
- 4.92 ml grated fresh lemon rind
- 1.23 ml salt
- 9.85 ml lemon juice
- 19.71 ml melted butter
- With food processor running, drop garlic cloves into top feeder tube and process until finely minced.
- Add 1 slice of cubed bread pieces, parsley and lemon rind and process until fine crumbs.
- Remove mixture from processor bowl and stir in salt,, lemon juice and melted butter and mix lightly.
- Spray four individual gratin dishes with nonstick cooking spray and divide shrimp evenly between the dishes.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs over the shrimp and bake at 400° for approximately 15 minutes or until shrimp are done and crumbs are light brown.
While we were eating this I asked DH how he liked it. He said, "I like it." After eating more he said, "I really really like it." So this was a definited winner at our house. Didn't have any parsley and baked it in an 11x8 baking dish. Only change I'll make the next time is to double the topping.
This was super-yummy and so simple!!! :) Thank you so much for the recipe!
FANTASTIC as can be! Definately felt like restaurant quality! definately added more crumbs to each dish...sprinkled more lemon juice...and got my wish! Next time might add Italian seasoning and parm cheese! This recipe certainly did please! By the way, used already cooked shrimp, TRUE! Don't think made any difference as was DELISH too!