Recipe by Marie
A great and easy shrimp recipe that is a fabulous dish for dinner guests. Just prepare and refrigerate until serving time, then just pop it in the oven.
Top Review by mailbelle
While we were eating this I asked DH how he liked it. He said, "I like it." After eating more he said, "I really really like it." So this was a definited winner at our house. Didn't have any parsley and baked it in an 11x8 baking dish. Only change I'll make the next time is to double the topping.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup fresh breadcrumb (apprx 1 slice bread)
- 3 teaspoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- With food processor running, drop garlic cloves into top feeder tube and process until finely minced.
- Add 1 slice of cubed bread pieces, parsley and lemon rind and process until fine crumbs.
- Remove mixture from processor bowl and stir in salt,, lemon juice and melted butter and mix lightly.
- Spray four individual gratin dishes with nonstick cooking spray and divide shrimp evenly between the dishes.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs over the shrimp and bake at 400° for approximately 15 minutes or until shrimp are done and crumbs are light brown.