1/3 Photos of Baked Shrimp with Lemon Garlic Crumbs
A great and easy shrimp recipe that is a fabulous dish for dinner guests. Just prepare and refrigerate until serving time, then just pop it in the oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1With food processor running, drop garlic cloves into top feeder tube and process until finely minced.
- 2Add 1 slice of cubed bread pieces, parsley and lemon rind and process until fine crumbs.
- 3Remove mixture from processor bowl and stir in salt,, lemon juice and melted butter and mix lightly.
- 4Spray four individual gratin dishes with nonstick cooking spray and divide shrimp evenly between the dishes.
- 5Sprinkle bread crumbs over the shrimp and bake at 400° for approximately 15 minutes or until shrimp are done and crumbs are light brown.
Browse Our Top High Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All High Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Shrimp with Lemon Garlic Crumbs
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.1
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 269.2 mg
- Sodium 524.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 36.6 g