1/1 Photo of Baked Shrimp With Feta Cheese
Susan Lee's Note:
This recipe from Cooking Light magazine is a super easy dish - especially if you purchase cleaned shrimp! My husband likes LOTS of olive oil, so I actually used several tablespoons - not so "light" anymore!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350*.
- 2Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet.
- 3Add salt, red peppers, shrimp and garlic.
- 4Saute for 3 minutes.
- 5Spoon this mixture into an 11 x 7 baking dish.
- 6Pour wine in skillet.
- 7Cook over low heat until reduced in half, about 8 minutes.
- 8Stir in tomatoes, then pour over shrimp mixture.
- 9Sprinkle feta cheese over shrimp/wine mixture.
- 10Bake at 350* for 10 minutes.
- 11Pour shrimp mixture over pasta and serve.
Browse Our Top Healthy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Shrimp With Feta Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 448.3
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 237.5 mg
- Sodium 763.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 34.7 g