This recipe from Cooking Light magazine is a super easy dish - especially if you purchase cleaned shrimp! My husband likes LOTS of olive oil, so I actually used several tablespoons - not so "light" anymore!
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet.
- Add salt, red peppers, shrimp and garlic.
- Saute for 3 minutes.
- Spoon this mixture into an 11 x 7 baking dish.
- Pour wine in skillet.
- Cook over low heat until reduced in half, about 8 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, then pour over shrimp mixture.
- Sprinkle feta cheese over shrimp/wine mixture.
- Bake at 350* for 10 minutes.
- Pour shrimp mixture over pasta and serve.
Very good and its easy too. DW loved it. The fetta really added to the recipe. Thanks for this excellent recipe.
This was wonderful!!! I used a little more garlic, because I love it. I didn't have any pasta, so I served it over couscous. It turned out great. Thanks for submitting the recipe.
Simple, yet elegant, and good enough for company too! We loved it and it has been requested to be added to our meal rotation once in awhile, so it was well received here! Awesome flavored dish and one I truly loved!