This came out rather good - I enjoyed it - But I wish I had thought to get some french bread to soak up some sauce. Oh well - I served this over cheese tortellinis and thought it was quite nice:)) Hope you think so too!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425.
- 2Spray a small casserole dish or pie plate with Pam.
- 3Place shrimp on the bottom.
- 4Lay diced tomatoes over the shrimp.
- 5Put garlic, dill, salt and pepper on top of the tomatoes.
- 6Drizzle all with a little olive oil.
- 7Bake, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes -.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Shrimp Scampi With Tomatoes (Low Fat)
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.2
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 127.6 mg
- Sodium 130.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 18.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared garlic in oil