Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This came out rather good - I enjoyed it - But I wish I had thought to get some french bread to soak up some sauce. Oh well - I served this over cheese tortellinis and thought it was quite nice:)) Hope you think so too!!
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Spray a small casserole dish or pie plate with Pam.
- Place shrimp on the bottom.
- Lay diced tomatoes over the shrimp.
- Put garlic, dill, salt and pepper on top of the tomatoes.
- Drizzle all with a little olive oil.
- Bake, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes -.