Prep 8 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is a very tasty dish. I enjoy serving it with a nice green salad and a good sourdough baguette. Yummy. Only 3 points per serving.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- cooking spray
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons light butter, melted
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Arange shrimp in a single layer in a 13 x 9 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Combine lemon juice with butter, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, lemon pepper, and red pepper.
- Pour mixture over shrimp.
- Bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 8 to 10 minutes or until shrimp are done.
- Sprinkle parsley over shrimp; serve immediately.
- Serving size is 3 ounces shrimp with 2 Tablespoons sauce with 3 points per serving.
I marinated these for a while and then gave them a quick stir fry and served with rice. Yumm! Light and delicious.
I love shrimp AND garlic, so was thrilled with this recipie. I served with rice and a side of stuffed mushrooms (Found here on Zaar!). It made for a rather romantic dinner. *W* Thanks for sharing!
Just made this for dinner tonight. It was very light, yet filling. I love garlic so I used 5 cloves. The shrimp and the sauce were very very good! Lots of flavor with a bit of a kick from the red pepper. YUMMY! I served this over pasta, but felt the pasta didn't "soak" up or "coat" the juice enough, which made the pasta kinda of on the bland side. Next time I will serve this over plain white rice (perhaps short grain). I think it will taste much better. This came out to 5 points on the WW points calculator (through recipe builder). If you serve it with 3 oz. COOKED pasta, one serving is 7 points. I had 45 shrimp total so I divided it up by 4 servings. Each serving got 11 shrimp and 2 tbs. of the lemon butter sauce. Thanks Dayla!