This is a very tasty dish. I enjoy serving it with a nice green salad and a good sourdough baguette. Yummy. Only 3 points per serving.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Arange shrimp in a single layer in a 13 x 9 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Combine lemon juice with butter, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, lemon pepper, and red pepper.
- Pour mixture over shrimp.
- Bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 8 to 10 minutes or until shrimp are done.
- Sprinkle parsley over shrimp; serve immediately.
- Serving size is 3 ounces shrimp with 2 Tablespoons sauce with 3 points per serving.