- 1 1⁄4 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- cooking spray
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons light butter, melted
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Arange shrimp in a single layer in a 13 x 9 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Combine lemon juice with butter, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, lemon pepper, and red pepper.
- Pour mixture over shrimp.
- Bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 8 to 10 minutes or until shrimp are done.
- Sprinkle parsley over shrimp; serve immediately.
- Serving size is 3 ounces shrimp with 2 Tablespoons sauce with 3 points per serving.