1/3 Photos of Baked Shrimp in Lemony Garlic Sauce
This is a very tasty dish. I enjoy serving it with a nice green salad and a good sourdough baguette. Yummy. Only 3 points per serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Arange shrimp in a single layer in a 13 x 9 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- 3Combine lemon juice with butter, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, lemon pepper, and red pepper.
- 4Pour mixture over shrimp.
- 5Bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 8 to 10 minutes or until shrimp are done.
- 6Sprinkle parsley over shrimp; serve immediately.
- 7Serving size is 3 ounces shrimp with 2 Tablespoons sauce with 3 points per serving.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Shrimp in Lemony Garlic Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.6
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 186.7 mg
- Sodium 852.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 19.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemon pepper seasoning