Recipe by SmHerndon
Sounds pretty good, doesn't it? And easy, too. Plan on trying this one ASAP. From the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium zucchini, cut in 1-2-inch chunks (about 3 C)
- 4 ears corn on the cob, cut into 1-2-inch pieces
- 1 lb uncooked shelled & deveined shrimp
- 8 slices lemons
- heavy-duty aluminum foil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 450*. Tear off 4 sheets of foil, each about 14x18". In large bowl, combine oil, garlic, thyme & salt. Add zucchini, corn and shrimp; toss.
- On each 4 sheets of foil, place 1/4 of the shrimp mixture in center. Top with lemon slices. Bring sides together and fold, leaving room for steam to circulate; seal ends.
- Place packets in a single layer on large baking sheets. Bake 15 minutes, remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes before opening. Serve immediately.