Recipe by Always in the kitchen Connie
This recipe is good as just a side dish to a steak dinner. Skip the rice or pasta, if you like and serve as a side entree. Recipe can easily be doubled. Baking time really depends on your own ovens' heating.
- 12 ounces frozen asparagus or 12 ounces fresh asparagus
- 1 lb medium raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (10 5/8 ounce) can cream of shrimp soup
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup salad crouton (optional)
- cooked rice or garlic buttered pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first five ingredients.
- If using fresh asparagus, break off woody ends and cut into approx 1 inch pieces.
- Spoon ingredients into a greased 8 inch pan.
- Bake uncovered at 425°F until shrimp turns pink, approx 12 minutes.
- You can stir and turn if you like, after 5 minutes or so.
- Top with croutons, if desired and bake 3 minutes more.
- Serve over rice or pasta.