Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Similar to Scampi but possibly tastier.
- 16 large shrimp, peeled and deveined leaving tails on, if desired
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄3 cup dry sherry
- 1⁄3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Melt the butter on low.
- When butter is melted, squeeze in all 3 cloves of garlic.
- Saute gently, add chopped shallot.
- Saute until shallot is transparent, season with salt and pepper.
- Add sherry and continue to cook about 3 minutes more.
- Arrange shrimp in an oven proof dish.
- Pour mixture over shrimp.
- Melt the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter.
- When melted, stir in the Panko breadcrumbs.
- Stir until all crumbs are coated with butter.
- Sprinkle evenly over shrimp.
- Bake in a 425 degree oven 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- Goes well with rice.