Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 12 ounces jumbo pasta shells
- 32 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup romano cheese, grated
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 48 ounces spaghetti sauce (homemade or jar)
- Prepare 12 oz package of Jumbo Shells according to package.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Hand mix with a wooden spoon until smooth.
- Place cheese filling in refrigerator until well chilled.
- Put 1/3 cheese mixture in 2 quart plastic bag, cut the corner of the bag and squeeze cheese filling into shell.
- Repeat until all shells and cheese mix has been used.
- Lightly oil 2 casserole dishes.
- Put 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce in casserole dishes and smooth out evenly.
- Place shells on sauce, cheese side down.
- Pour remaining sauce over shells and bake in oven at 350 F for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.