1/1 Photo of Baked Sesame Marmalade Chicken
Chicken is briefly marinated in soy sauce, garlic, ginger and marmalade and served with plain white rice for a delicious but simple dish. Time does not include 15 mins marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the garlic, ginger, orange marmalade and soy sauce together in a large bowl.
- 2Add the chicken thighs, stir, cover and set aside for 15min.
- 3Put the chicken in a roasting tin and roast at 425°F for 35min, basting and moving the chicken around in the tin so that it cooks evenly and is cooked to the centre. Lift the chicken out of the tin and keep warm.
- 4Skim the fat off the juices in the roasting tin, discard the fat, bring the juices to the boil and bubble for 30sec. Spoon the juices over the chicken, sprinkle the sesame seeds over and serve with boiled white rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Sesame Marmalade Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 470.1
- Calories from Fat 278
- Total Fat 30.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 157.9 mg
- Sodium 906.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 34.8 g