Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a recipe from Kikkoman--they make soy sauce.
- 1⁄8 cup sesame seeds, toasted
- 3 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (I use Kikkoman low sodium)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄3 cup sweet and sour sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- Combine sesame seed, bread crumbs, onion powder and pepper in shallow pan or plate.
- Spray a skillet with nonstick cooking spray then add butter remove from heat and stir in soy sauce.
- Coat both sides of chicken, 1 piece at a time, with butter mixture, then with sesame seed mixture.
- Arrange chicken, side by side, in foil-lined baking pan.
- Bake in 375 degree oven 20 minutes, or until no longer pink in center.
- Meanwhile, combine sweet & Sour sauce, brown sugar and 3 Tbl water in small saucepan. Cook, stirring, over medium heat until mixture boils.
- Remove from heat stir in sesame oil.
- Serve sauce with chicken.
Excellent recipe! My bf couldn't stop raving about it and I couldn't stop smiling while I ate mine. Thanks for a winner. Yum yum!