Baked Sesame Chicken With Sweet & Sour Sauce
- Combine sesame seed, bread crumbs, onion powder and pepper in shallow pan or plate.
- Spray a skillet with nonstick cooking spray then add butter remove from heat and stir in soy sauce.
- Coat both sides of chicken, 1 piece at a time, with butter mixture, then with sesame seed mixture.
- Arrange chicken, side by side, in foil-lined baking pan.
- Bake in 375 degree oven 20 minutes, or until no longer pink in center.
- Meanwhile, combine sweet & Sour sauce, brown sugar and 3 Tbl water in small saucepan. Cook, stirring, over medium heat until mixture boils.
- Remove from heat stir in sesame oil.
- Serve sauce with chicken.