Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
From 365 Ways to Cook Chicken.
- 6 chicken breast halves or 12 chicken thighs
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350°F Gently separate chicken skin from meat without removing it. Leave skin attached at several points.
- In a small bowl, combine butter and sage. Spread 3 tablespoons under skin.
- Place chicken, skin side up, in a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Brush chicken with remaining butter. Sprinkle toasted sesame seeds on top and bake 50 minutes until chicken is tender.