Recipe by Sydney Mike
This recipe came out of a local newspaper column 'Hometown Recipes' & had been submitted by Frankie Roland of Coffeyville KS. Since I'm always looking for quick & easy when it comes to salmon filets....
- 1 lb salmon fillet
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Arrange filets in a shallow baking dish.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients, & pour half of this mixture over the fish.
- Bake 20 minutes, basting with the remaining sauce.
- When done, sprinkle with paprika & chopped parsley, if desired.