1/16 Photos of Baked Seasoned Salmon
Sydney Mike's Note:
This recipe came out of a local newspaper column 'Hometown Recipes' & had been submitted by Frankie Roland of Coffeyville KS. Since I'm always looking for quick & easy when it comes to salmon filets....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2Arrange filets in a shallow baking dish.
- 3Mix together the remaining ingredients, & pour half of this mixture over the fish.
- 4Bake 20 minutes, basting with the remaining sauce.
- 5When done, sprinkle with paprika & chopped parsley, if desired.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Seasoned Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.7
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 113.3 mg
- Sodium 725.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 23.6 g