Recipe by ashlynn08
This is a simple recipe for beets. I usually dont measure out the ingredients its more of your personal preference.
Top Review by bmcnichol
Wanted to try something different with beets. I followed the recipe other then I used splenda for sugar and didn't add allspice as I didn't have any. This was a tasty snack that we all enjoyed. Made for Spring PAC 2010.
- 3 large beets
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Peel beets and slice into very thin slices.(like potato chips).
- Mix the remaining ingredients together in a small bowl.
- In a large ziploc bag place the beets and contents of bowl. Shake well to make sure beets are completely coated with liquid.
- Place beets on a baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray and bake for 45 minutes to an hour turning beets halfway through. Keep an eye on them to make sure they dont burn.